Kissimmee is a lively community with a multitude of diverse events. While we are unable to list every community event, Community Vision would like to invite you to our events listed below. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This event has passed.
Osceola County Health Summit
September 23, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$15
The Osceola Health Summit is everyone’s business. Community Vision’s Health Leadership Council and the Kissimmee/Osceola County Chamber of Commerce have teamed up with Florida Hospital and the Florida Department of Health – Osceola to bring you the health information businesses and health professionals need.
At The Osceola County Health Summit, learn about:
- The Impacts of Osceola County’s Expanding Footprint – The economic and social impacts of our local healthcare systems’ investments in Osceola County
- The State of Osceola’s Health – What our current physical and mental health landscape looks like Community Health Improvement in Action – Programs and services healthcare partners are providing to improve Osceola’s health…panel discussion with local healthcare leaders
- The Future of Healthcare Delivery – How technology and innovation are impacting how you & your employees access healthcare today and tomorrow
- Dollars and Sense of Workplace Wellness – How employers big and small are utilizing workplace wellness programs to improve productivity and reduce costs
- The Business of Health Equity – The impact of cultural differences in community health and the workplace environment
- The Affordable Care Act – Five things you need to know how ACA shapes healthcare and impacts on the business community
Don’t miss this opportunity to gather and plan for a healthier community on all levels! Breakfast and Lunch provided. RSVP by Sept. 18 at kissimmeechamber.com/events. For program information call 407-933-0870.